|Scope & Content||
Light brown staple-bound cloth-covered booklet with interior forms. Written on the front is "Lumberyard / 1896-1897, 1898." On the inside front cover is a stamp from the A. McPherson & Co. business, promoting Lumber, Lime, Stone and Shingles. Also noted "Given by Mrs. R.M. Craig, Orillia."
Gives the following names as employees (may include others not noted): Mercer, Cartwright, Gallagher, Bowman, Lawson, Williams, Jones, Archer, Brooks, Jeffries, Drullett, Stockdale, Ball, Irwin, Reid, Drew, Noble, Adams, Barnes, Joe, Owens, Capell, Cooper, Green, McGregor, Amey, Lawrence, Fitzsimmons, Biggar, Minjay, Tato ?, Robertson, Shilling, McNeil, Hess, Weir, Kinberly, Bidwell, Cummings, McMullen, Parker, Clemence, Bryers, Raymond, Chissold, Hazzard, Beyer ?, Ingersoll, Brooks. Most of the employee names have at least a first initial or abbreviation of the first name.
|Title||A. McPherson & Co.|
|Collection||Orillia Historical Society now OMAH|
|Lexicon category||8: Communication Artifact|
|Lexicon sub-category||Documentary Artifact|